Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Baby Peanut


I got Peanut when she was only 5 weeks old. She was almost as small as a hamster. The first couple of weeks after we brought her home, I would warm her up in a heating blanket before bedtime, because she couldn't keep herself warm yet. I remember she cried and cried when she was put in her box alone at night, and it wasn't long before I broke down and put her in bed with me. I was a little worried about doing that at first because she was just so incredibly tiny, but it wasn't long before she was a top notch professional bed warmer.



























Here's my tiny Peanut attempting to eat a meal without tipping over head first. She was so head heavy that her head would bob forward and her back legs would raise into the air as she was eating.























It's hard to believe that she used to be smaller than Mimi.






















Some more baby Peanut...




No comments:

Post a Comment